See how our latest innovations can ultimately enhance your design and maintenance strategy in 2017.
Buildings and Structures workshops in 2017
- Grangemouth: 24th April (10:00 – 16:00)
- Avonmouth: 20th September (10:00 – 16:00) for contractors
- Avonmouth: 21st September (10:00 – 16:00) for asset owners and maintenance professionals
(For more information about these Workshops, see the invitations on the right/at the bottom of the page)
- See how the use of organic coatings, linings and paste grade materials can reduce capital costs, maximise asset life and minimise operational expenditure.
- Find out more about the latest innovations in polymer technology and view case histories spanning several decades.
- Network, exchange best practices and partake in discussions with fellow industry professionals.
Format and topics
The agenda is split into four sessions. Each session includes a presentation, discussion and a practical demonstration where visitors will get a chance to see Belzona solutions in action. Topics include:
- Protective Linings
- Cold Bonding and Shimming
- External Corrosion Protection
- Composite Wraps
Register here or contact Marina Silva at email@example.com for more information.