The petrochemical industry is faces many problems such as erosion, corrosion, chemical attack, wear, abrasion and mechanical damage which cause deterioration of infrastructure and equipment over time.
See how our latest innovations can ultimately enhance your design and maintenance strategy in 2017.
Where and When?
- Avonmouth: 28th June (10:00 – 16:00)
(For more information about this workshop, see the invitation on the right/at the bottom of the page)
- See how the use of organic coatings, linings and paste grade materials can reduce capital costs, maximise asset life and minimise operational expenditure.
- Find out more about the latest innovations in polymer technology and view case histories spanning several decades.
- Network, exchange best practices and partake in discussions with fellow industry professionals.
Format and Topics
The agenda is split into four sessions. Each session includes a presentation, discussion and a practical demonstration where visitors will get a chance to see Belzona solutions in action. Topics include:
- Protective linings
- Cold bonding and shimming
- External corrosion protection
- Composite wraps
Register here or contact Marina Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.