Hotel ibis Styles Budapest Airport, Budapest, 14th June 2018, 10am – 4pm
Click here to see the invitation flyer for more information.
- Learn more about on-site industrial equipment repair and protection opportunities using polymer solutions.
- Find out how the use of cold-curing composite technologies can reduce downtime and extend equipment life.
- Learn more about international standards associated with pipe and tank reinforcement.
- Discover industrial maintenance cases studies from major local and global asset owners and operators.
- See the latest innovations in polymer technology.
Format and Topics:
- Protection of rotating equipment, tanks and pressurised vessels against erosion and corrosion
- Composite Repairs
- Mechanical repairs
- External Corrosion Protection
Who is going to attend?
The event is targeted at engineers, maintenance managers and those in charge of the operation and maintenance of equipment or structures in the Power, Petrochemical, Water treatment and Oil and Gas sectors among others.
Registration for the workshop is by invitation only. Several places can be booked for staff representing the same company. There are no registration fees, the seminar is free to attend. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please advise us on any special dietary requirements.