See how the latest innovations can ultimately enhance your maintenance strategy in 2017.
Where and When?
- Avonmouth: 5th April (10:00 – 16:00)
(For more information about this workshop, please see the invitation on the right)
- See how the use of polymeric repair composites and coatings can help reduce capital costs and maximise asset life whilst minimising operational expenditure.
- Find out more about the latest innovations in polymer technology and view case histories spanning several decades.
- Network, exchange best practices and partake in discussions with fellow industry professionals.
Format and Topics
The agenda is split into four sessions. Each session includes a presentation, discussions and a practical demonstration where visitors will get a chance to see Belzona solutions in action. Topics include:
- Erosion and abrasion protection
- Concrete repair and protection
- Mechanically damaged equipment
- Chemical linings
Register here or contact Rhiannon McIver at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.